15/10/10

Nikki Reed habla de Amanecer


Les dejo dos noticia una por People.com y la otra por Twitter parece ser que Nikki asistira a los Scream Aword.



  • Edward and Bella may become proud parents in the soon-to-be filmed Twilight: Breaking Dawn, but it's Nikki Reed who may be the most excited about the introduction of baby Renesmee.

"Selfishly, I'm really pleased with my relationship with this kid,"



  • the actress, 22, tells PEOPLE while attending a Cirque du Tacori event in Santa Monica,

"but I really like the way it affects my relationship with Jacob."



"In the first part of the books Jacob and I hate each other," she says, "but we bond over this baby and we develop this connection that is really powerful." It's a connection that Reed says is reminiscent of her off-screen friendship with costar Lautner, 18.


"It feels similar but at the same time more volatile than the relationship that I have in real life with Taylor," she says. "We're obviously buddies, but there's a playfulness that we get to explore that wasn't there before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario